Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week One




I had my first lit class today. It seems that once again my professor is very enthusiastic about what she teaches.

We did an activity to get o know each other better. We had a handout with some questions on it, and we had to go around and find a classmate that had done what the question asked. We then had to write that classmates name on the handout along with one other fact about them.

Following this we jumped straight into our lesson on plot. We learned that plot is everywhere. It is what happens in any situation.

This lesson made me feel that I can now understand what I read better. I now know how to look for the plot of a story.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, plot and those elements of exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution... not necessarily in that order for the atypical nonlinear plot.

    ReplyDelete